When William Wanner patented the “Hydra-Cell” positive displacement pump he invented more than forty years ago, he hit upon a concept for seal-less pumping technology that would develop into one of the most versatile and reliable pumps on the market today.
Hydra-Cell pumps provide dependable performance in applications as varied as oil and gas field transfer, precise metering for chemical injection, pumping high-pressure machine tool coolant, reverse osmosis, boiler feed, and many other plant and processing operations. Its seal-less design and patented diaphragm protection control enable the pump to run dry without damage.
COMPREHENSIVE PRODUCT LINE
- Hydra-Cell seal-less pumps including the enhanced D15 vertical and D17 horizontal models
- T100, T200, Q155, and new Q330 Series large-capacity pumps
- Hydra-Cell P Series and MT8 “pulse-free” metering pumps
- S Series solenoid metering pumps
- Stan-Cor ANSI centrifugal pumps and Vector peristaltic pumps
WORLDWIDE SALES AND SERVICE
- World headquarters and manufacturing in Minneapolis
- Business units in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Brazil, and Texas
- Distributors in seventy-six countries worldwide
- More than 100 distributor locations in North America