SUBMISSION POLICYModern Pumping Today welcomes article submissions from the complete range of industries using pumps and rotary equipment. We strive to be the voice of pump designers, engineers, and operations personnel and seek monthly content of importance to these readers. To submit an article for future publication, contact our editor, J. Campbell, at 866.251.1777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE GUIDELINESIn general, articles submitted to Modern Pumping Today should be “best practice” pieces, site-specific case studies, or technical papers in the range of 900 to 1500 words. Articles are considered for publication if they provide solution-focused content addressing concerns common to professionals in the pump industry. Modern Pumping Today encourages authors to submit visual aids (graphs, tables, photographs, diagrams, etc.) to clarify and enhance the text of their articles and provide context. All images must be a minimum resolution of 300 dpi to appear clearly in print. We work with authors to ensure accuracy and fair presentation of all content. If accepted for publication, you will receive a layout proof of your article for review prior to the magazine’s release.
Click Here to download a PDF of the 2019 Editorial Calendar
EDITORIAL FOCUSModern Pumping Today is looking for content in the following categories:
- Case Studies: site-specific stories of problems, applications, and solutions
- Water & Wastewater: water treatment, municipal services, drainage
- Maintenance: repairs, upgrades, after-market service programs, inspections
- Pumps: progressing cavity, AODD, new designs or applications
- Dewatering: mining uses, civil engineering applications, sump pumps
- Motors: efficiencies and energy consumption, balancing, VFDs
- Power Generation: public utilities, nuclear, hydro-electric
- Processing: oil & gas, chemicals, food processing
- Valves & Controls: operational systems, SCADA
- Sealing: mechanical, thermoplastic & fluoropolymer components
- Additionally, each issue of Modern Pumping Today includes “Pumping Trends,” an interview feature dedicated to the industry’s future. If your company would like to set up an interview, email email@example.com.