Pumps 2000 now offers the latest technology in diaphragm pumps by introducing the World’s First 3” HV High-Volume Ball Valve & 4” HV High-Volume Slurry Valve Pumps. These air-operated, dual-diaphragm pumps have flow rates of 416 GPM and 540 GPM respectively and deliver significantly greater volumes at every point on the curve over other designs. Both models utilize a patented 4” air motor, containing the best features of the Pumps 2000 line, and its design is the world’s most efficient. These pumps have been specifically designed for mining and tunneling and are ideal for the most demanding applications in many other industries, including mining & tunneling, oil & gas, chemical, construction, food processing, general manufacturing, marine, pollution control, pulp & paper, railroad, sanitation, and water & wastewater markets.
The Pumps 2000 designs will out-perform and outlast all others due to a number a number of patented design features. Several patented features make it possible for Pumps 2000 to offer market-leading low life cycle cost while delivering outstanding performance in the harshest environments as these pumps are designed specifically to handle abrasive, solid-laden, slurry and corrosive fluids. Key features and benefits include:
- Patented long-life diaphragm and self-cleaning valves
- Large solids handling of up to 1.3” and 3” respectively
- Longer-lasting, self-lubricating, non-stalling, anti-icing modular air motor components that never require lubrication
- Conductive plastic (FRASplas) safe for explosive environments, rated and certified to ATEX M1
- High Suction lift
- Maintenance In Place (MIP) – can be repaired onsite and no end of life.
For more information, contact Lou Beatty at 412.963.9200, x214, or email@example.com or pumps2000america.com.