Greyline introduces their next generation area velocity meter
The new Greyline AVFM 6.1 Area Velocity Flow Meter – with powerful new digital signal processing and advanced algorithms – provides easy and accurate flow measurement of flows in partially filled pipes, channels, canals, and turnouts. Features and benefits include:
- No flume or weir required – submersible ultrasonic sensor measures velocity and level simultaneously to calculate flow. No moving parts to wear, foul, or clog.
- Built-in 5-button keypad, intuitive menu, and large backlit LCD display make the AVFM 6.1 the most operator-friendly area velocity flow meter on the market.
- Fast, simple, installation and setup.
- Improved performance in a wider range of operating conditions.
- At a glance, view flow rate, velocity, level, totalizer, relay status, and important diagnostic information on the LCD display.
- Three isolated 4-20mA outputs for flow rate, velocity, and level, and two relay outputs for pulse output or alarm.
- 6.5 – million point data logger for greater flexibility of data monitoring, control, and reporting.
- Min, Max, and Total Flow data from the last 365 days is available on the LCD display or download directly to a USB for easy reporting.
- Monitors flow rate, volume total, run hours, and diagnostic information through only two wires with the optional Modbus RTU serial communication output.
URL: https://greyline.com/index.php/products/water-wastewater/open-channel-flow/avfm-6-1-area-velocity-flow-monitor-132-detailContact: info@greyline or 888-473-9546