Little Giant 6EN Series Pumps
Little Giant 6EN series pumps feature 1/3 horsepower permanent split capacitor (PSC) motors providing lower current draw, energy efficiency, improved performance and cooler-running for durability. Built on the industry’s best 6E platform, the 1/3 horsepower 6EN series consumes only 6.0 amps while producing 50 gallons per minute at 5 feet of head and reaching a maximum shut off of 22 feet. The new unit also includes a stainless steel plate on the volute as a debris filter, creating lower intake velocities and pump stability.
- 1/3 horsepower permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor with thermal overload protection
- Energy saving low amp draw
- Cooler running motor which extends pump life
- Epoxy coated cast iron motor housing
- Vortex impeller
- Solids handling up to 1/2 inch diameter
- Available in manual or automatic operation with two switch options; integral snap action float or piggyback mechanical float
- On Level: 7 – 10 inches
- Off Level: 2 – 5 inches
- 2 year warranty
For more information, visit www.franklin-electric.com.
MODERN PUMPING TODAY, June 2013
Did you enjoy this article?
Subscribe to the FREE Digital Edition of Modern Pumping Today Magazine!