LS Electric is committed to innovation—investing significantly in R&D to deliver cost competitive, industry leading solutions, which exceed our customers’ expectations. LS Electric America’s mission focuses on variable frequency drives (fractional to 800 horsepower) and electrical power components (contactors, relays, manual motor starters, miniature circuit breakers, molded case circuit breakers, and air circuit breakers), and solutions from agricultural pumping to wind renewables! The H100 VFD features the capability to operate lead-lag pumping applications without the need for external control devices such as a SCADA system or PLC. This feature can reduce pump wear, increase system efficiency, and improve reliability.
- Uses the H100 standard keypad and parameters.
- Dedicated lead-lag macro makes programming easy. Setup in minutes!
- A two-wire RS485 connection is all that is needed between each VFD!
- Setup parameters are shared across the connected VFDs for streamlining and reducing startup time.
- Redundant setup eliminates downtime!
- New lead VFD automatically continues operation in case of failure or outage.
- Automatic pump alternation based on operation time or sequencing (FILO/FIFO).
- System can use a single transducer (shared of the network) or have multiple for redundancy.
- Supports up to eight H100 VFDs!
For more information, visit www.lselectricamerica.com.